Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring break Blues

Trust me I'm happy to have two weeks off. REALLY HAPPY

but last week on Tuesday I started feeling under the weather. Then I was very sick - for the next three days. So Saturday I went out with Gramma and then went to our friends for dinner and game night. We had a blast!

but I am still sick (this is day 7 of not feeling well) and it has put a major damper on my plans of cleaning and grading papers.

Saturday I am going to participate in the MS Walk and then Sunday I am throwing a baby shower for Kristine (of Blog stalking fame).

This is the list of things I would like to get done over the next few days.

Clean the:
-base boards
-windows
-kitchen
-bathrooms
-family room

-Craft projects that shall not be named until after the shower.
I'll be posting pictures soon.

-Shopping for food items for the shower

-Grade a total of 30 papers (one class set) - research papers take a long time to grade.

I think I can do it - and I'll have help from the Hubby.

I'll keep you updated on my progress!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...