Friday, April 3, 2009

Schools out for spring break!

For the next two weeks I will be enjoying - sleeping in, going to the gym, reading books, lesson planning, grading papers (well maybe not enjoying), gardening, getting some new clothes, shopping with friends, going out to lunch, seeing the fam, watching movies, hanging out with the hubby, staying up late, and just loving my two weeks off.

I love that the school district made spring break so late this year. I know that it was a long long time in between breaks. and now there will be a solid two weeks where I have very little expected of me. And I'm so okay with that.

What I'm really looking forward to is working on this project for the Holocaust remembrance day on April 21st. I have been working on a grant for school and was able to obtain some very cool tools. There is a program called Captivate (Adobe) and it has a lot of cool capabilities that I am looking forward to playing with. I want to be able to present to my students the voices of history that have been silenced and the voices of today that continue not to be heard.

It's giong to be a great adventure.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...