Friday, May 1, 2009

May Day.... May Day!!






The flowers are growing in my garden and I'm excited! Back in January I went over to my gramma's house and got some bulbs from her garden. I have been trying very hard to become a green thumb. And so far I think it might be working. Take a look at what I have been up to.






This is the front walk of the house. I've been ripping out all the boring looking daisy flowers and adding in all sorts of fun bulbs and things of that nature. Right now I'm on the hunt to find a good plant food for my hungry gardenias. Yey for having fun in the dirt. As soon as my bulbs start poping out of the ground I will be sure to add pictures of the pretty spring colors.
But for now the ground will have to do.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...