Saturday, April 24, 2010

this will make up for my lack of blogging

there has been a lot going on in the last two weeks.
Here is an update -

Baby Shower for Kristine (of blog stalking fame)
MS Walk to support Cuirstaun!
Week of impass with the school district - now we have something to vote on soon! (YEY)
Awesome Haircut
Dinner with friends for pre birthday fun
Breakfast at pancake house to continue birthday weekend
Plant a tree!
Birthday tomorrow

fun times let me tell you!!!!

And now for some pictures!





2 comments:

Carly said...

Love the mirror picture! So is your hair naturally that blonde?? Because I don't see any roots to speak of in the pre-cut picture.

Glad your keeping busy with some fun stuff!

Kelly said...

Sadly Carly - my hair is not that blond. I had died it the night before so the roots were no where to be seen.

You inspire me with the mirror pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...