Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Pumpkins are coming!

Fall is here.

Or at least September is here. After all it was a very cool 98 degrees out today. And MUGGY as all get out.

Two of my VERY dear friends are having babies. Three weeks apart. So I am going to throw them a joint shower.

One is having a Boy and one is having a Girl. So I can’t go mental with one particular color. So I was googleing baby shower ideas and one of the ideas for a fall shower is to talk about the mommy’s lil’ pumpkin.

So Cute! And this Blog has amazing ideas. I stumbled upon it when I put Pumpkin Baby showers into the search engine.

It looks like we are going to have it on a Friday night. I’m going to think about some ‘non game’ games to play. As there are a lot of people who don’t like baby shower games. I love a game, but I want to make sure everyone has fun.

I cant wait to celebrate these two awesome mommas!

You can be sure there will be pictures of all the crafts I get up to!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...