Friday, January 23, 2009

Brown Van theory


This my friends is a brown van - no it is not brown in color but it is 'brown'. while in college my dear friend Casey introduced me to the brown van theory. this is the idea that there are cars in the world that are just creepy. that somehow someway there is a very odd old man driving this car and he may jump out and take small children into the night. so the browner the van the more points you get (it's kind of like the if you hit pregnant nun you win the game).
so one day Bren and i were driving around and saw this thing. it's an ice cream truck. that has caution children spray painted on it. not with stencils, not with an artistic flair, but by freehand. i made him get my camera out of my purse and take a picture of it. in part because i couldn't believe my eyes. i had no idea how this thing could make money. i know if i saw that driving around in my neighborhood i wouldn't go near it.
so be on the lookout for brown vans they are always a sight to see.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...