Wednesday, October 14, 2009

dogs dogs everywhere


So a bunch of the teachers that I work with have made a book club. For the month of October we will be reading The Art of Racing in the Rain. I'm very happy to say that my copy came in the mail today. - Thank you Amazon (8.99) - I'm getting ready to go upstairs cuddle up in my nice warm bed, and read until my eyelids are heavy with sleep.


The book is written from the Dogs perspective. I am looking forward to the adventure of understanding the world from a dogs viewpoint.


On another note - last week we added a dog to the Parsons home. It has been a big change - always asking her if she needs to go potty. Trying to get all of the little pieces of paper, cords, socks, shoes, cat toys and other puppy 'no, nos' up and away. She is a funny little dog who is learning how to take walks and sit and lay down. I had forgotten what it's like to have a puppy. they are a lot of work - but it's fun work!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...