Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Voices - you must use voices

If there is one thing I know for sure about teenagers - they love voices.

There are a few that I use all the time and the kids always laugh. And I think they remember what we are discussing because I have heard the comment "remember when you said ... using that funny voice"

Here are some of the sure fire winners:
Teenage boy - think low voice, slow wording, and lots of rolling of the eyes.
Teenage girl - high pitched, lots of the word "like" and heaps of hair flips
Emu - this is my version of the teenager who is so bored by their life, I flip my hair into my eyes and slump my shoulders too.

I'm telling you start practicing in the car on the way to work and you will get their attention. That way when you do use your mean voice they will know you are being serious!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...