Monday, February 14, 2011

Love

Here in no particular order are some things I'm currently in love with.

- Today is a school holiday. So I'll be spending some quality time with a fat stack of papers. But I'll also spend some time at TJMax with my dear friend Nicole.

- My friend Kristine (Of Blog stalking fame) has started her own blog. Go check her out. She's witty and a bit sassy. You will be able to tell that from the fact that she started a swear jar to help her cut down on her wide vocabulary.

-The crockpot dinner that is currently basking in some amazing saucy goodness. Asian chicken is happening in my life tonight, and tomorrow for lunch!

- Girl Scout cookie time. I have had a thin mint and it was just as good as I remember. I currently have a little purple box sitting on my kitchen table. Yes friends you know what they are, Samoas. None of this Carmel Delight bologna. Yes, I know, it is slighly politically incorrect to call them Samoas. But when I was a girl scout* they were Samoas and therefore what they will be called.

Today is also my brother's birthday. There was a party at his house last night and we had an excellent meal of fondue fun. He is now a quarter of a century old. 25 was a good year for me, I hope it is good to him too!


*My troop had 32 girls in it. We sold so many cookies that we went to Catalina Island.

1 comment:

Carly said...

Oh yes, I do remember always buying our girl scout cookies from you. Well, until you moved away. But I do, honestly, always still associate girl scout cookies with you! That's happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...