Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I still exist

I’m not like Santa Claus who only comes around once a year.

It’s just been hard not to spill the beans on all the projects I’ve been working on.

Let me share a few pictures with you and you’ll see why I’ve not posted in a while.

 

Liam's trip and earlier 068

Liam's trip and earlier 058

Liam's trip and earlier 062

Nicole and I worked on a baby sling for our friend Sunny.

 

Liam's trip and earlier 075We also made Amish Friendship Bread. It’s this crazy amazing process where you have to leave out a ‘starter’ and add flour and milk during the days leading up to the actual baking day. It’s something I’m not sure I understand but it did make very yummy bread.

Liam's trip and earlier 079This is what our directions looked like. As you can see – I was mashing the bag often.

Liam's trip and earlier 129My husband’s brother Liam was able to come and stay with us for two weeks. It was wonderful to have him here. We don’t get to see him that often so it was great to have him stay with us. We went to Disneyland and had a super fun time. I took a day off of work – I know it’s unheard of – The park was empty and we were able to get onto the new Star Tours ride 4 times!!

Liam's trip and earlier 158You can see my very excited face in this picture. I wasn’t feeling well but Disneyland has a great way of making people feel better.

Liam's trip and earlier 320ohh and this little guy showed up in our back yard the night before Liam had to go home. Yes friends, that is a rattle snake. Tonka was out in the backyard barking her brains out and I went to see what she was going on about. I went a little mental when I saw how close she was to this very scary snake. Lucky for us she did not get bit. Bren and Liam killed it and made sure it was very dead.

I have a few more things to share with you but I’m off to go grade thesis statements.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...