Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Showered with Love

I have two wonderful friends who are having babies.

I love them so much and so I just had to throw them a shower. Because Sunny is having a girl and Nicole is having a boy I wanted to have a theme that would cover both genders. So my friends came to Fall in love with their little pumpkins.

Liam's trip and earlier 030 - Copy

We had dips for apples and veggies. and I made some of our decorations. I used an amazing Tutorial that Tasha put together over at Creation Corner. She made it so easy to get these done! And she is right – you will want to make about 100 of these. So fun. SO FUN!

Liam's trip and earlier 031 - Copy

We had chips and the amazing buffalo chicken dip that our friend Jess makes. Jess helped with the shower and I couldn’t have done it without her. Really I feel so lucky to have these kind of friends in my life. Speaking of friends this next picture is of my friends Ellen, Lesly and Andrea. Andrea now teaches at another high school in our district so we don’t get to see her that often. Boy is it a treat when we all get together. These women are so wonderful to each other. It’s so nice to have kindness come into my home and be wrapped around everyone in the room.

Liam's trip and earlier 089

Liam's trip and earlier 032 - Copy

Our friends are so generous. Sunny and Nicole were surrounded by friends who showered them with love. It’s amazing to see how my friends are going to develop into Mothers. It fills my heart to know that I’ll get to be a part of their lives and soon their children as well.

Liam's trip and earlier 041

Here are their baby bellies. It’s amazing to me that there are four people in this picture!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...