Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'm in love with Ikea

I Love IKEA! Not only is this because on occasion I will see things made by a person that has my own maiden name but because of the ideas that flow in my brain when I see all of the amazing possibilities that could transform my home. If you are lucky enough to live near an Ikea please go there - just look around and experience the Swedish goodness.

For Example - I really wanted to put pictures up in the house - there was this wall in the family room that needed something going on... So we took a trip to the magical land of the Swedes and got some ideas.















Who wouldn't like to wake up to something like this in the morning!





















This is the one I took my idea from.











So we loaded up our cart with picture frames,














And went home to create a picture wall!



















Meg thought it was all very interesting! She was sad to see her hiding place disappear.

Here is our finished product! We picked some favorite family photos and are very pleased with our 'wall of love'.











Please ignore the mess on the table and the random cat toys!












For even more ideas please visit http://www.ikea.com/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...