Friday, November 27, 2009

How is it Friday already?

I really have loved having a week off. Don't get me wrong I have been very thankful for the week off. But I really don't know how it went by so quickly.

Thanksgiving was awesome. The whole family was at my parents house to enjoy a feast of Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, yams, green beans, bread, gravy, and pumpkin pie with whipped cream. My Uncle and cousin were able to make it out. I haven't seen Dylan in 5 years. And I don't know the last time we all had a family dinner together. Again, it was awesome.

Today I need to give the dog a bath. This is because she loves to dig in the yard. And because of the watery bit of our yard she has found that it's much more fun to dig in mud than it is to dig in dirt. This means I woke up to a very messy pup today. She looks so proud of herself - the face that says "but mom I was trying to keep you safe by digging up all the bugs." She loves to chase bugs. L.O.V.E.S. to chase bugs - she is amazed by moths - startled by spiders - and wild about worms.

I also have to give her a bath because tomorrow is the final day of puppy class. She will be completing all of her hard work and I want her to look nice. And smell good. She smells very dog like. And no one likes a stinky pup.

So I plan on grading papers and washing a dog. And trying to lengthen the day so that there doesn't seem like only two days left of my week off.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...