Sunday, November 22, 2009

A week off

I have a week of for Thanksgiving. Yesterday I took Tonka to puppy class so she can learn how to be a good dog. She's come a long way - we learned how to give high 5s yesterday. It was awesome!

Cooked some amazing dinner.
I got the idea from here

Slowcooker - I know you already love the plan.
3 frozen chicken breasts
1 packet dry italian seasoning
1 cup chicken stock
I also put two good glugs of our favorite balsalmic salad dressing.
Let cook for at least 3 hours on high so the chicken will cook.

After three hours add one can of cream of chicken soup and about a half a cup of sour cream.
Mix until all are blended. (Side note - before I added the soup and sour cream I took out the chicken breasts and cut them up into cubes.)

Boil rigatoni or penne pasta - cook until done then pour the chicken creamy yummyness over the pasta.

Enjoy!

Today I went to Costco - picked up some paper towels and toilet paper. Then I made my way over to Barns and Nobel to pick up the next book club selection. This month we will be reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I look forward to it.

I am now waiting for my banana bread to cool and enjoying the Sound of Music!

1 comment:

Carly said...

I love your randomness in the post :). And, as a note, I love, love, LOVE the Book Thief. I read it twice inthe same year. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...