Wednesday, September 15, 2010

busy busy bee

This has been one of those weeks - and it's only Wednesday.

Monday - full day of work. then back to school night. Why is it that I could be in front of an entire gym full of students and be fine - but a room full of parents I break into a cold sweat.

Tuesday - full day of work. then a staff meeting. it ran 9 minutes over. people started walking out.

Today - full day of work. dealt with an academic dishonesty issue then site council after school.

I love that every day I add that there was a full day of work. As if i would not work a full day.

Next week is homecoming.
This weekend I'm headed over to my gramma's house to sew myself a cape.

our theme this year is "A Hero of a Homecoming".

I'm busy and tired. Today I woke up at 6:18 - I need to leave the house by 6:43 to make it before the traffic gets crazy.

needless to say it's been a long three days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...