Monday, December 21, 2009

First real day off.

Today was my first real day off of work. I woke up to the hubby's alarm - he had to go to work today. So I stayed in bed and read The Book Thief - pet the cat awhile and enjoyed the cloudy morning.

After dragging myself out of bed - I prepared for a fun filled day.
Grocery shopping
Dog park with Tonka
Dinner with the Hubby
Watching some Golden Girls

Nicole and I are making cookies tomorrow and so that's why I needed to get some groceries. She lives about 40 min from town. In a far away land called Aguanga - it's past wine country and you have to drive past a house that has a life size dinosaur on the top of it. That dinosaur is also painted bright orange. It is a highlight of the trip.

We will be baking away so that we have lots of cookies to bring to our friends and families for Christmas. I'm really looking forward to the chocolate cookies with nutella in the center. What could be better than nutella? Nothing my friends, nothing.

Now I'm off to have some dinner with the Hub - Lasagna from Costco - yummo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...