Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Amazing Night

So last night I was a part of the 2012 Lip Sync competition - The kids had a blast - I had a blast. It was really just an amazing night.

The crowd that showed up was a good size and there was lots of laughter to be had.

Here is the video my dear friend took - she was out in the audience. I am singing to a teddy bear in case you can't tell what it is. I dressed in pj's and pretended that the bear had broken my heart.


It fulfilled many a childhood dream of mine. And I have some amazing students who came out to support me. It's nice to know that I work in a community that encourages such "good clean fun."

On an even happier note I am only two days away from spring break. I can handle two days. At least that's what I keep telling myself. I am collecting my first set of research papers tomorrow. There are only a few kids that I'm worried won't turn something in.

So two days of Vocabulary tests, MLA tests, Turning in research papers, and watching The Great Gatsby. I think I can handle that.

2 comments:

Carly said...

Pretty much you're my hero. That was fantastic.

TWO MORE DAYS!! YOU CAN DO IT!

Tasha said...

So fun!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...