Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Is there a support group for this?

There is something I need to come forward about.

It's embarrassing - but I have been confronted with it. And I must face the reality...

I am a bad flosser. I think I take care of my teeth. But today I was presented with the fact that I am on the verge of having gum disease. I feel like when anyone says the words gum disease that crazy gofer shows up.




I sat in the dentist chair today and the Dr. sits down and says that he would like to see me in 3 months because my gums are in the pooper. He didn't say pooper - but I feel like that's what he wanted to say. He did, I saw the look in his eyes.

I left the office with a 15$ bottle of mouthwash (it has antibiotics or something). Then I took my gum diseased mouth over to Walmart* to get a new electric toothbrush and a new mouth guard. No - I don't play hockey - I grind my teeth. So much so that it wakes the hubby up in the middle of the night.

So I'm going to turn over a new leaf. A new tooth even!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...