Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Email oops

Today a random child walked into my room during class and so I turned when there was a break in reading (We are reading The Great Gatsby right now mmmmm Gatsby). I turned to the child and asked what he needed.

M: Hi Mrs. Parsons - Did you get a funny email from me
Me: Yes M I did - but I didn't have time to read it yet.
M: Don't open it
Me: What do you mean?
M: Someone hacked into my email account and sent inappropriate messages to all of my teachers and my future college coach.
Me: *with a slightly nervous laugh* ohhh that's not good
M: No - It's really not - and I'm really upset.
Me: Good luck figuring out who would do this... your college coach, man that stinks.
M: yup, I'm kinda freaking out - you can open the apology email that I sent - there is nothing inappropriate in there. Okay I have to go figure out who else to apologize to. Have a good day.
Me: Bye!

Poor kid. I can't even imagine how much that would stink!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...