Friday, February 12, 2010

4 day weekend.

My school district is good at making schedules.

They have chosen to give one four day weekend rather than two three days - and i'm very happy that they have continued to go that route this year.

i love my job. it really rocks. but there are some times when i just need to veg out and not think about lesson plans, not get up early in the morning, just relax and be lazy.

today i met up with a few of my friends and did a little window shopping and lunch. i did get a really cute top at Express (6$). and then i came home and skyped with Cuirstaun. it was nice to see her. it was snowing there in Georgia. and i think she was missing California, well that was my hope at least.

the plan tomorrow is to pick some weeds of the hill. i can see them growing - dang they grow so fast. but the bulbs that i planted a few months back are popping out of the ground! and i saw some of my daffodils getting ready to bloom those must be the happiest flowers i have ever seen. so while i'm picking the weeds those little yellow smiling flowers can keep me company.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...