Friday, February 5, 2010

rain mmmmm

so it's raining again this weekend and i'm excited. i love the rain it makes me want to curl up with a good book or a movie with the hubby. Bren has to work on Valentines day so we are taking time to celebrate tomorrow. the 14th is my brothers birthday so i'll be going over for his celebration next sunday.

here are a few other reasons to be excited.
  • the bulbs that i planted in the garden are starting to peak out from their winter slumber
  • there is a 4 day weekend in the very near future
  • we're having friends over for the Superbowl
  • my lessons rocked this week - there will be a post soon about my imagery project
  • Henry's has the best gummi bears i have ever had in my life. they are Amazing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...