Friday, January 1, 2010

A Decade in Review

These are the major events that have happened in my life over the past decade. It will be interesting to see what the next ten years will bring. I'm looking forward to it!

2000 - Graduated from High School. Went to Northern Arizona University - Began dating Bren.
2001 - Became a Resident Assistant in Reilly Hall
2002 - Second year as a RA in Reilly - Got engaged!
2003 - Senior year of College - Office Manager for North Morton.
2004 - Big YEAR - student taught, graduated from uni, got married
2005 - Got my first teaching job! Became an Adviser for the Class of 2009
2006 - Took an amazing 5 week trip to Sydney with Bren.
2007 - Able to go to an amazing CADA conference and began writing a grant for work.
2008 - Bought a house! No more apartment living! got a cat
2009 - class of 09 graduates - My Brother got engaged! - Got a dog.

Things that I'm looking forward to in this next year.
My Brother's Wedding - July 9th
10 year high school reunion
Saving up for a trip to Sydney

Hello 2010 - I'm glad you're here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...